Monday, June 11, 2007

Before the critics tell me what to think

It is 6:30 Monday morning, and before I'm tainted by the morning news show reviews of the last episode of The Sopranos, I want to tell you what I think.

Perfecto! David Chase is brilliant. It was the only way to end it. And no, they didn't leave it open for any future movie deals, Chase closed the book on these characters.

Stick a fork in it, the last episode was well done.

I'm anxious to explain, but Ryane is screaming for a bottle. I do have my reasons, so I'll get back to this at a later post. I'd also like to add that I predicted the series would end exactly as it did! Why aren't I working in TV?

PS- Andy completely disagrees with me, and didn't like the last episode. Figures.


All this Sopranos talk was almost enough for me forget the return of my favorite TV show tonight! BIG LOVE. Wooohooo!

2 comments:

M to the D said...

BTW-
My brother-in-law Danny, the ACTOR, WRITER and all around film and TV GENIUS, agrees with me. He is the only sane person I have talked to today.

Anonymous said...

i also thought it was a great ending...did not predict it amd done nicely. e is in the same boat as andy..those boys just wanted to see some heads roll;)

Kel