Saturday, May 26, 2007

What We've Been Up To... Cont.

Clearly, I’ve been slacking off in the blog arena lately, but for good reason. It takes a new mom approximately nine weeks to figure out that she can multitask as she did in her pre-baby life. Or she can simply steal (I mean borrow) her husband’s laptop and write comfortably as her baby swings contently in the lifesaving “aquarium playtime swing”.
Before Ryane was born Andy and I swore we would not surrender to all the toys and gadgets of Babies R Us. Anyways, we’re nine weeks in and I’m waving the white flag. Bring on the play swings, bouncy seats and anything else you can find because I’ll use it.

Since I'm short on time, here are a few pictures that sum up some of the things we've been doing over the past 3 weeks! I hope you enjoy!



Grandad and Ryane at Katie's soccer game



Andy introduces Ryane to Star Wars at the tender age of 7 weeks



Grandma's house on Mother's Day with Blake, Brooke, Chris, Ryane, and Reese! We missed you baby Anna!



Jimmy, Lauren and Ryane at Christopher's 2nd Birthday party!



Uncle Mike and baby Ryane



Katie, Courtney, and baby Ryane!



Andy made his own diaper bag for baby Ryane. (See previous post on Skulls for more insight on this topic!)



Aunt Natasha and baby Ryane



My checkout at the grocery store: diapers, baby wipes and coffee. That's all I need now. I forgot the bottle of wine!



Christopher turns two!



Happy Birthday to me! I turn 29!



Reese is about to take his first steps!

No comments: