Monday, February 26, 2007

Something to Talk About

Sunday night Kelly hosted her annual Oscar Party. We all agreed this was the most boring Oscar show in years. (Until, of course Martin Scorsese won best director for The Departed. Didn't I call this months ago?) Instead of watching the show, we inevitably ended up chatting about all things babies!



Erich took this picture of the two pregnant ladies! Me at nine months, and Kelly at almost six months! Yes, almost six months!

Later, I began to think about all my nieces and nephews and how lucky my family is to have all these healthy little munchkins in our lives.

I must show them off!


Blake and Brooke



Baby Madeleine, I affectionately call her M&M

Reese. I call him Reesie-Pie. What a handsome little devil!


Christopher. I used to call him Chrissy when he was a baby, but now I call him Chris. I think his dad prefers that anyways!

Baby Anna. Look at those blue eyes and long lashes!

PS- Happy Birthday to my brother Dave today!

No comments: