Saturday, February 10, 2007

A Sorry Excuse For A Post

If you have an email address, then you have most definitely received one of those forwards from your friends that asks you to fill out some ridiculously long survey. These usually entail random questions that are of virtually no significance at all. I recently received one of these surveys. For your reading enjoyment, I have posted my answers below. (Like I said, a sorry excuse for a post)

Things you may or may not know about me in no particular order.

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Hostess at Artie's (not Arby's) (college)
2. Admin at The Northern Virginia Writing Project (college)
3. Admin at SAIC (right out of college)
4. Front desk and daycare person at Gold's Gym (HS)

FOUR MOVIES I COULD WATCH OVER AND OVER:
1. Love Actually
2. Great Expectations
3. My Blue Heaven
4. Three Amigos
(All guilty pleasure movies)

FOUR PLACES I HAVE LIVED:

This is a funny question- only in Fairfax- I don't like too much change.
1. Fairfax
2. Fairfax
3. Fairfax
4. Fairfax

FOUR T.V. SHOWS I LIKE:
1. Miami Ink
2. Big Love
3. The Sopranos
4. The Dog Whisperer

FOUR PLACES I HAVE BEEN ON VACATION:
1. Ireland
2. Puerto Rico
3. Malta
4. Rome

MaltaRome

WEBSITES YOU VISIT DAILY:
1. Yahoo
2. fcps.edu
3. http://justineungaro.blogspot.com/
4.
http://playgroupdropout.clubmom.com/playgroup_dropout/

If you could eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Chang's Spicy Chicken from PF Chang's.

What time is your alarm clock set for?
No time at all right now- I sleep when I can.

Do you wear flip-flops even when its cold outside?
Yes, especially to walk the dog.

Would you rather take the picture or be in the picture?
Both. Lately, I'm more fond of taking pictures.


What was the last movie you watched?
Running With Scissors

If you won the lottery, what’s the first thing you would buy?
Land to build Andy's ultra-modern dream house!

What CD is currently in your CD player?
Johnny Cash

Do you prefer regular or chocolate milk?
Regular skim

What did you have for dinner last night?
I can't remember. Pregnancy makes you forgetful.

Have you ever participated in a protest?
Not a formal one, but many impromptu protests around the house.

Who was the last person to call you?
Jimmy

What is your favorite ride at the amusement park?
The Grizzly at King's Dominion

Have you ever dated one of your best friends?
Yes, I married him. My best friend

Did you watch cartoons as a child?
Yes. Jimmy and I loved some Gummy Bears.

Would you ever sky dive?
I used to think so, but now I never would. I'm too afraid of the risk and it is not something I've always wanted to do. I'd actually rather swim with sharks. (Them in the water, me in a cage!) That is what I want to do when I retire; go to South Africa and swim with the Great Whites. What is your biggest regret?
I don't know yet. Maybe this post?

When was your last plane ride?
July- from Spain to Munich, then to DC.

Do you crack your knuckles?
Yes, I crack everything. It is a terrible habit of mine.

How many pairs of jeans do you own?
A lot. Five or Six pairs of maternity jeans (Thanks Tash!) and a bunch of other jeans I don't want to talk about right now because I don't see myself wearing them for quite sometime.

Have you been to Europe?
Yes. France, Spain, Italy, Malta, Ireland, Germany.

Can you skip rocks?
Yes, I can. I had a creek in my front yard growing up.

Have you ever been to Jamaica?
Yes. Once for spring break and once for my honeymoon!

What do you snack on in the movies?
Twizlers or popcorn.

Who is your favorite teacher?
Ms. Gretchen Portwood. The best teacher ever!

Did you ever play Capture the Flag in school?
Yes, all the time at Mantua!

How do you sleep?
I don't sleep much at all right now.

Which sport are you best at?
That is funny. I think I am best at walking on the tread-mill and yoga, but I don't think those are sports.

What is your favorite alcoholic drink?
Icepick- Iced tea and vodka. And my favorite person to drink them with is my sis-in-law Natasha, preferably while sitting on her deck at Nags Head. Tash and I on the deck at Nags Head after a few Icepicks!

If you were born the opposite sex, what would your name be?
I suppose it would be my little brother's name: James Francis.

Do you like your living arrangement?
Yes. I love my home!

Did you ever go to the same school as your parents?
No- they grew up in Boston.

What has been your favorite place to travel?
Valetta, Malta

Who is your favorite artist?
Andrew D. of course

What album did you buy last?
Fiona Apple, Extraordinary Machine

How many siblings do you have?
4 brothers, 2 brother-in-laws, 5 sister-in-laws

How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
29 (Are you kidding me? I'll be 29?)

1 comment:

Justine Ungaro said...

I love that I continue to make appearances in your blog. :)