Saturday, February 3, 2007

We all have something

I recently posted an entry on my fabulous frog collection. Since then, I have found a few more frogs around the house. I’ll spare you those pictures.

Then I realized that most of us are known for having some sort of “thing” that we are associated with. For instance:

Erin: Snoopy
Natasha: Palm Trees
Katie: Fish
Justine: Martinis (ha ha!)

For my husband, that thing would be Star Wars. I told you earlier that if it was up to him, our baby would be named Boba Fett. Allow me to illustrate:






This box was too heavy for me to get down. It is filled with Star Wars stuff.

Many of these are Star Wars comic books.


He actually drinks from this cup on a daily basis.



Our nephew Chris was Yoda for Halloween. Andy was so happy to find a young fan in the making.

This was on our European Cruise. He found a Star Wars game in the middle of the ocean.

I almost forgot our dog Luke Skywalker.

No comments: