Wednesday, March 14, 2007

And the transformation begins...

If you have ever been to our home, you know how Andy and I (well, actually Andy) has designed the interior with our specific tastes in mind. You know we like clean lines, modern furniture and not a lot of clutter. I have a feeling all of that is about to change!

In a few weeks, (or hopefully sooner!) I envision toys scatterd about, diapers, burp cloths, bottles and the like all over the house. I can't wait!

The pack and play is set up in the living room. Thanks Dave and Kerry!

We have just about finished up the nursery except for a few more things we are going to place on the walls. I just love how peaceful it is in this room right now. I wonder how long that will last?

All the clothes are washed, folded and ready to go. I have filled all the dresser drawers with baby clothes that I received at my showers.



The changing table and crib. The bassinet is in our bedroom.

Grandma and Grandpa Powderly gave us a few more frog themed items for the baby's bathroom. We are still waiting on the frog shower curtain, but it is on the way.

Kelly and Erich gave us this adorable froggy bathrobe!

The following are from Grandma and Grandpa P.






No comments: