Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Sunday March 4th baby shower at the Hubbard's

This weekend my friends hosted an amazing baby shower for me at the Hubbard's house. I had such a wonderful time!

I truly can't believe all of the wonderful gifts I received. Baby D got so many adorable outfits. I did four loads of baby laundry on Monday. I had such a great time organizing the nursery and putting away all the awesome gifts I received.

Here are some pictures:


The Hubbard's amazing house! (I stole this picture from Justine)

My beautiful and delicious cake! Thanks Natasha! She also gave me an amazing diaper bag!

Opening presents!
The following five pictures were taken by Justine Ungaro.

The indoor pool!

Katie and Pati D.

Giselle and Tash


Entrance to the house

Erin and Katie

1 comment:

Justine Ungaro said...

Thanks for the photo credits doll! :)