Tuesday, January 23, 2007

I’m In the Wrong Business

Ever since I found out I was pregnant, I have been addicted to anything baby-related. I watch all the baby shows on TV: Bringing Home Baby, A Baby Story, Make Room For Baby, etc. I realize this may be totally unhealthy, but I truly can't help it.

The truth is, I would much rather read a baby book than do just about anything. I'm sure my husband appreciates this because he can't stand those baby shows on TV.
My husband will often come home looking for me, and I’ll be tucked away upstairs reading, What to Expect When You’re Expecting for the third (or twentieth) time. I have no idea why; I just can’t get enough.

I was cleaning up my bedroom today and I realized just how many baby books I have. Many of them have been gifts from my sister-in- laws, and some I have purchased on my own. I’ve also borrowed a few from my pregnant friend Kelly- now 17 weeks! Most notably, she has let me borrow Belly Laughs by Jenny McCarthy which is not pictured here.

In addition to Unsolicited Opinions From Dear Old Dad I’ll have to write a baby book. Apparently, that is where the money is!







1 comment:

JMD said...

As you will very soon discover, the money is definitely NOT in having babies either!