Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Use the force Luke

So I'm considering signing up Luke Skywalker for Pets on Wheels. http://www.fpow.org/
Luke Skywalker is my 2 1/2 year old English bulldog. My husband is a big time Star Wars fan. Luckily, I won out on the dog- naming controversy. He preferred Chewey, Jabba, Han Solo or Lando Calrissian. If you even know who Lando Calrissian is, you and my husband would get along. If it were up to my husband, my baby could possibly be named Boba Fett. Once again, if you even know who Boba Fett is, you and my husband could be pals.

Anyways, enough throwing my husband under the bus. So, back to Pets on Wheels. It is a volunteer organization where dogs visit local nursing homes
to hang out with the residents. We always bring Luke up to Philly when we visit the grandparents, and they love it. Luke would be great at this job. We can show off our skateboarding tricks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

To My Favorite Blogger, You bring home the bacon and fry it up in the pan. Great stuff, I may become a M2-the-D addict. Bunny.

Anonymous said...

I love this Mary! Besides the fact that you are such a good writer I am totally riveted! (looks like I am overusing those explanation points- LOL!)XO Sarah B